View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #58
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
If my wife or daughter were as ugly as his wife i would have to laugh, what good does it do to get upset about it. If Wilfork has a problem they can work it out like men. It's really just good humor that's commonly shared amongst brothers like football players, soldiers, fraternity, whatever.

The sensitivity levels around here are outrageous.

I vote this for dumbest post of the year. I've been around a lot of locker rooms, in bars, frat parties, and seen a lot of fights. You know what most of the fights involved or were over? Women....... I don't care how close you are with someone another guy isn't going to let you disrespect a woman they love! What the hell planet are you from dude? Seriously the dumbest thing I've heard or seen in a long time.

Last edited by Texn4life; 03-23-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote