View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #55
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Huh? Who's trying to be tough? Man, some of you "guys" act like sensative little girls. I guess it's a sign of the times with this younger generation being pampered and politically brainwashed. Back in the 50's and 60's comedians would commonly joke about their ugly wives. Nowadays it spawns a lawsuit, tears and new legislation. Unbelievable how far we've fallen...
In the 50/60's you would have gotten your ass beat for that, along with the fact when you got home your father/mother would have beat your ass even at 25.

It was called respect, which obviously people don't have they just sit behind a virtual environment and say what they want without much if any repercussion.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote