View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #53
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
This is the problem with "sports talk radio" devolving into some goofy type of "guy talk".

Who gives a flying flip about who's wife is ugly???! Why is this even a segment on a SPORTS talk show?

I know it's all under the umbrella of entertainment, but turning local sports radio into some sort of bastard stepchild of Howard Stern and Jim Rome is taking a turn for the worst.

I could not care less about what hair gel someone uses, what movies they like, what trip they took with their wives last weekend, blah blah blah.

I immediately change the channel when they start babbling that "guy talk" crap.
I actually like the segment . It's nice to hear some different "entertainment" every once and a while . Talking about the same topic all day everyday , especially with the offseason and little going on in sports. Only so many times you can re tread topics . Just IMHO ...