View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #104
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I would be really happy w/ Hopkins & Dobson. Dobson hasn't gotten much love on here, but he has some really good hands to go along w/ 4.4 speed & good size at 6'3" 210lbs. Getting him later in the draft would be a very nice addition, but I'm not sure that he would last past the 3rd round. 2 WR's in the 1st 3 rounds could happen, but there are needs elsewhere & Im not sure the Texans would pull the trigger after acquiring 2 last season.
Dobson had injury history that might put some off. He did have good senior bowl.