View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Winding up for the draft

Chrome shut down as I was responding and Windows had to reboot twice...anywho thanks to all for comments. Yeah, BL Ogletree would be great--if there but most have him gone. Wolfe Brandon is ranked 97 now and could be there but issue is I really like him to fill a big need that also allows me to go lower for an ILB. Not ready to chance that.With our corners now is the time to shut down the middle and I think Texans signing Reed supports my position to go with TJ. Also handling TEs have been an issue and TJ would eliminate that.

Chase Thomas could play inside increasing value but 28 career sacks with 8 last season says enough for me. His read/react and instincts are what I want. His nonstop motor keeps him in the play even if blocked. 14.5 TFLs! Read this link Jan 23 notes about Texans meeting with him at Senior Bowl and what the south's team coach said.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...013&genpos=olb