View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #103
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I think he's still somewhat raw as a route runner in my opinion. Not because he's not capable, but I just don't think he was asked to do much in that offense at La Tech. Granted I didn't watch any Senior Bowl practices and I heard he showed a lot in this aspect there. I'm only judging from what I've seen.
He was one of the receivers who had a good week at Senior Bowl Practice, not great, but pretty good. He's a borderline 2nd-3rd rounder; I might have to put him slightly behind Posey (who was drafted at what low 60s?)
That would probably put Patton in the mid third for me.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote