View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #1963
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...3-f55f153a2cb3

I'm not gonna lie i was never really a big fan of the guy but what he says here in the last 2 minutes really made me like Ed Reed. Wow never gained so much respect from someone over something so small.

Yeah i know it might be strande that it took that for me to really like him, but what can i say
I wouldn't call myself a fan of his either, but I always respected what he does. I'm really excited to have him on our team, finally we have someone with a reputation for making QBs pay. We never had a guy with a reputation for getting interceptions, not like this, not where Bradies or Mannings had to look for a particular person in our secondary.

Yeah, Jjo, Manning & Kjax are going to make it hard on receivers & QBs, but they don't have a reputation like Reed.

I know he's not the same guy he used to be, but we have two very nice corners & a nice safety in Manning, Reed's box just got a lot smaller. Especially with Watt & Antonio up front.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 03-23-2013 at 07:42 AM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote