View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #91
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This is exactly what I have been saying. There will be good WR's available with our second and third round picks. In the first we have to get D front seven guys that can get to the QB.
Especially now that i think QBs wont look deep on us as much with reed back there. Meaning QBs will hold the ball for less time then they were.

BUT with that said i think we need to help the offense out, especially the WR corp.