View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #67
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shane Lechler to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
like lechler even if he does outkick coverage more than id like but would rather keep donnie longball as he wont affect compensatory picks next year
I will take improving the team over worrying about the effect on comp picks any day. Lechler is still the better punter amongst the 2 & field position is half the battle. Especially when you got Kubiak calling the plays & Schaub running them, give them a 10pt lead & the offense goes into coast mode. the defense needs every advantage possible w/ the multiple 3 & outs by the offense sitting on a lead & pinning the opposition deep will help the defense tremendously. Normally I don't care about a punter being signed, but Lechler can create some advantages for the Texans & I would be happy if he was on board.

Last edited by tru80texan; 03-22-2013 at 09:44 PM.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote