View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #1955
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 161390 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...3-f55f153a2cb3

I'm not gonna lie i was never really a big fan of the guy but what he says here in the last 2 minutes really made me like Ed Reed. Wow never gained so much respect from someone over something so small.

Yeah i know it might be strande that it took that for me to really like him, but what can i say

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote