View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #1953
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
My 1st grader could comprehend that book with relative ease and probably game plan effectively against Kubiak. The basics are as follows:

- Schaub is a weak-armed statue that will start going fetal at the first sign of pressure
- Flush Schaub from the pocket and he is zero threat to run and will throw the ball away 99 out of 100 times
- Schaub will throw the ball 6 yards on most 3rd and 10 situations
- Anything over 12 yards on third down will be a RB draw
- There is zero threat of any trick plays and zero creativity. An end around is the most complex play the offense will ever run
- Kubiak loves to kick field goals. Keep the offense outside the 35 and they will settle for FG attempts
- If the offense does get inside the 20 they will likely call run, run, pass on almost every set of downs
Not saying that anything that you said is wrong, but I doubt your 1st grader or yourself would be able to convince Kubiak that there's a flaw to his approach. A future HOFer that you just brought in who's played against you 3 times in the last 2 years may be able to though. I hope Ed is brutally honest with him and Schaub too.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote