View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #47
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Same here on satellite radio. I listen to some 790 on the commutes. Rome is no longer on in Houston, but has you suggested, he has "jumped the shark".
Yeah, I forgot for a second he lost that affiliation a while ago. I honestly couldn't even tell you who filled that time slot. I turn it on sometimes during my drive home, and it doesn't stay on there very long. I just remember Innes or however it's spelled bragging about how good he was at what he does one day, and I've been turned off to them ever since. They may catch a few minutes of my time here and there, but that's about it.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote