View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #5
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Winding up for the draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
While I think there is 90% chance Texans will trade down from# 27, this mock is pick'em only.

1. WR: Da'Rick Rogers Now to the Maryjuwanna: he admitted to the dope and has allegedly passed many screens at Tech. Has been compared to Julio Jones. I think Texan will go for him if he has tested clean & nothing came out during combine.
I'll do an avatar bet on the Texans not taking Rogers. No freaking way they take him with even their 2nd round pick. Not happening. For someone who has followed the Texans closely, I would think that you would realize that.