View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #45
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Why would that jerk ask the question and why would Johnson answer it?
Well said. Just another example of bad talk radio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
610 has gotten really bad with this in my opinion. They probably should stop calling it sports radio. I find myself listening to a lot of satellite sports radio now more than anything. Sad because I used to really enjoy their programming including Jim Rome at times, but his act has gotten old.
Same here on satellite radio. I listen to some 790 on the commutes. Rome is no longer on in Houston, but has you suggested, he has "jumped the shark".