View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #40
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

This is the problem with "sports talk radio" devolving into some goofy type of "guy talk".

Who gives a flying flip about who's wife is ugly???! Why is this even a segment on a SPORTS talk show?

I know it's all under the umbrella of entertainment, but turning local sports radio into some sort of bastard stepchild of Howard Stern and Jim Rome is taking a turn for the worst.

I could not care less about what hair gel someone uses, what movies they like, what trip they took with their wives last weekend, blah blah blah.

I immediately change the channel when they start babbling that "guy talk" crap.