View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #36
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104942 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Physical attraction might start a relationship, but it cannot sustain it. Looks change or fade. Even the most attractive people's looks change over time.

When I met my first wife it was at work. Didn't think she was all that and a bag of chips at all. We got to know each other and became friends. Then we started hanging out - just as friends.

The more I got to know her, the more I loved her personality, the way she treated me, her goals and ideals and I slowly started looking at her with new eyes. I eventually married my best friend.

Sure, she was probably middle of the road physically speaking but I was looking for someone to live with my whole life.

And maybe that's the way it is with Vince. I'm as guilty as the next guy. I mean I don't want to see this woman in Playboy. I get that. I'm not attracted to her much either. Ugly is too harsh though. I think she deserves what we all do - to be respected as a human being and for being the way God made her. That's it. And if Vince loves her, I see no reason why anyone - even us on a message board should make fun of her solely based on her appearance when we don't know the first thing about her other than a photograph.
Preach, son!
Vance87 is offline   Reply With Quote