View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Winding up for the draft

JMO:

1. Rogers, I like the player and he has done everything right since getting the boot from Tenn.. I think he should be on the Texans big board. He's not my choice in the 1st but he is a good pick.

2. B. Williams, I like the player but feel this is a round to early for a guy coming from D2. Of course it only takes one crazy GM to get infatuated with numbers. I've got him in the 3rd. Again he's not my choice here but he has potential to be a good player.

3. McDonald, is Bernard Pollard v. 2.0, he might cover a little better than Pollard but not much.

4. Thomas, he's got great size but should move inside to ILB, to slow for NFL OLB. I think we can do better at OLB in the 4th.

5. Klein, love this pick if still available.

6. Williams, you know I love this pick.

6b. Line, ehhhhh not the player I'd choose here but not bad either, fills a need at FB. Nice pick.

7. Wood, very small hands worries me for a RB. That ball gets hit alot, small hands has a hard time holding onto it.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote