View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #17
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

People here are well within their boundaries to speak on her looks. Personally its not something I can ever remember doing as far as speaking on a player's wife being ugly. Just not my thing, but to each his own.

But Johnson lives by a different code because this is a guy he played with. There are just certain places you don't go. He can say all he wants about any of his teammates, but leave wives and kids out of it. Just lost a lot of respect for the guy. And to be that stupid to think that it wouldn't get back to Wilfork makes me question his intelligence overall. Does he not know what year it is?
Texn4life is online now   Reply With Quote