View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #6
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I get your point when it gets insulting, which might be somewhat of a matter of opinion. Guys are practically born addicted to the looks of "hot" women, though. It's tough not to look....and then it's easy to stick your foot in your mouth. I believe a married man should try really hard to keep even his eyes off of other women, but that is easy for me to say when I am sadly not married.
It's an observation. You have eyes, you see things.

Doesn't mean you have to do inappropriate things, but I can't help it if I see an attractive woman.

Getting married doesn't make you blind.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote