View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I should probably keep my keyboard silent, but I would like to go on a little mini rant here:

Why do guys think it is ok to trash a women based on her looks? I read the posts from males I have met in person who are not in the least bit attractive who feel the need to insult to looks of a woman in a picture. I usually laugh and shake my head, these guys say the wouldn't hit it, when the reality is they wouldn't stand a chance in hell of "hitting it."

If women were as shallow as men who do this crap, and only graded men on looks, not many males would make it to the alter.

Why would that jerk ask the question and why would Johnson answer it?

I get your point when it gets insulting, which might be somewhat of a matter of opinion. Guys are practically born addicted to the looks of "hot" women, though. It's tough not to look....and then it's easy to stick your foot in your mouth. I believe a married man should try really hard to keep even his eyes off of other women, but that is easy for me to say when I am sadly not married.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote