View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #67
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
I would like one of these vets. The longer they sit the cheaper they will cost.
Antoine Winfield CB
or
Shaun Phillips OLB
or
Michael Boley LB
or
Karlos Dansby LB
or
Sione Pouha NT
or
Chris Cooley TE
I don't see Winfield as an option as the Texans seem to be set at CB w/ McCain signing. Maybe if they decide to move one of the CB's to safety, but as it stands now they seem set.

I wouldn't mind seeing Phillips, Boley, Dansby, or Poucha, but I don't think the vet minimum will get them here. As you said, the longer the wait the lower the price, so it could happen but I have my doubts.

No on Cooley. He has had injury issues & doesn't fit what the Texans need, which is a blocking TE. We got the receiving TE's in Graham & OD & I don't believe we need another who is injury prone on top of that.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote