View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #89
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I don't think I've seen anyone mention DeAndre Hopkins. I know he ran a pretty pedestrian 4.57 at the combine, but followed that up with a 4.41 at his pro day.

Where do y'all see him going in the draft?
Hopefully w/ the 27th overall pick. I like Hopkins. His speed is adequate, but he has shown the ability to create space & has good hands. The comparisons have been along the lines of Boldin & Roddy White & I don't think too many could complain if that is the type of player he becomes. I wouldn't be upset w/ Patton, Patterson, or Hunter just for the record, but Hopkins would be a good pickup IMO.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote