View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter Football Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Yeah, I'd have to say the same. And why does Aboushi suddenly move from the 5th to the 4th round? Has he done something to improve his rank?

I'd like that better. Williams probably won't be there later in the 3rd, and Jordan Reed to me is another OD or Graham as far as size. If they went TE in the 2nd I'd go with Vance McDonald who is moving up draft boards, and is a bigger TE with a lot of upside.
#27 down for a high 2nd and a 3rd
gets Amerson; trade the 3rd from #27 & Texan own #89 for early 20s second round for Brandon Williams; then use Texans own second round #57 for Da'rick Rogers .

3 comp and rest of regular picks left.