View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #64
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Jarvis View Post
ILB Takeo Spikes anyone?

WR Quan Cosby has great hands and does well at finding soft spots on the defense (imo). Just sayin'....
I don't know if anyone welcomed you to the board or not, so welcome! And, I wanted to say I like your "Josey Wales" avatar. That's John Vernon, aka. "Dean Wormer" from "Animal House." Your avatar looks like the scene where Vernon tells the senator, "We have a saying in Missouri, Senator. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." That's one of the great classic lines in the that movie!

Again, Welcome to the boards!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote