View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #84
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Oh, we mentioned about him enough (I think).

Most of us who likes him think he's more of a number 2 receiver though.

He has a good floor, but he doesn't have as high a ceiling as a few others (due to size/speed... you know... the freakish measurables....
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I also think while speed is awesome there have been numerous WR that weren't blazers that have been very effective.

Wes Welker, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Hines Ward, Brandon Marshall Jordy Nelson ect....

None of these guys are burners, their 40 times range from the 4.5s to 4.7s but they can all get open and they all have good hands. I'll take a guy that can create separation, run good routes and has great hands over a guy that can fly but has a high drop rate any day.
Sounds to me like you're describing Posey to a certain degree. Man, it's a shame he got injured.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote