View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #61
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shane Lechler to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I know Lechler is probably one of the greatest punters of all time. I just hope he doesn't have a drop-off due to his age. Although, some punters, who keep themselves in good shape, have been able to punt into their 40's (Matt Turk) and still do OK. How old is Lechler?
If I can get excited about a 35 YO safety, it would be easy to get excited about a 37 YO punter.

Hopefully things works out between the Texans and Shane.