View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #62
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 48499 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Might as well be $50 million, because the Texans aren't making a play for Cruz. I doubt they have the cap room for Lloyd. I don't think there's anything left but room for minimum contracts and the draft picks. If the Texans are going to do anything else in free agency, they need to work out something with Antonio Smith's contract.
Unfortunately I believe what we are seeing from the Texans is a team, and especially a coaching staff that believes so much in "the system" they feel that the players needed to win it all are on the team now. Hope as a fan that is true, but its hard to see.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote