View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #26
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones to be on 'Dancing With The Stars'

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I will admit to recording it because Jacoby was going to be on. I think he will go far. Out of the gate I think Kelli Pickler is the favorite.
Kelli Pickler really surprise me. She was very good! So was the girl from the Disney Channel, can't remember her name.

I thought JJ looked like a big old dufuss. He does have some good moves though, and if he learns how to use his feet properly he stands a good chance of winning this thing. Football players do very well on this show.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote