View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Urlacher - does he have anything left for us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Jarvis View Post
Yeah, I think a gritty vet. like Urlacher could realize that this would likely be he last go around and go all "Deer Antler Extract" Mode for us. I think that Urlacher has enough to the tank to help the Texans Win. I'd be favor of it for a one year deal with him if we could.
Ed Reed plays so far from the LOS, that losing a step doesn't hurt so bad.

But a linebacker, who has to instinctually attack the LOS..... 1st & 2nd down, it's about stopping the run, on third down & passing situations, it's about pass defense or getting after the QB.

Brian Urlacher is an asset in coverage, dropping into a zone, trailing TEs..... but attacking the LOS, possibly filling in for Cushing if he has to miss some time? I'm sorry but there are better options out there.