View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #10
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 441556 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bradie James

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I must know what the deal is with Bradie James, how come he is not ever listed as being one of our free agents!?

I mean he wasn't great last year but he played solid throughout the entire season and had 77 tackles.

He is a free agent correct? Why is he never listed as one?
Where are you looking? He is a free agent and he's listed as one. Walterfootball has him ranked as the 10th best ILB FA. He's on every list I've seen.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote