View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 172599 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ Draft Grades for Top 10 at each Offensive Position

Quote:
Cordarrelle Patterson has the size and speed that teams salivate over, but I can't shake the feeling that we could be looking at the next Troy Williamson (South Carolina WR who was drafted with 7th overall pick and busted). I absolutely love his big play ability, but he's still raw. Hard to overlook his high-end traits though.
I don't get the Williamson comparisons. Williamson played 3 years in the SEC and did not have the elusiveness of Patterson. Williamson brought straight line speed, while Patterson has the ability to make defenders miss. Not the same player. If Patterson compares to anyone, it's Dez Bryant or Percy Harvin.