View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #46
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
I can't wait to see the message board blow up when he is resigned as the "vet WR"!!!
Lol! When will the Walter silliness die? He isn't worth a roster spot & obviously the Texans finally woke up & realized it. They forced him to take a pay cut last season & then finally just cut him this season which, if I recall correctly, did cost the Texans in some dead money. It wouldn't be smart to bring back a player that contributes very little as a wr, costed you some cap space already & then re-sign them again to cost you even more money. Walter's time is over here & I for one am glad. It's time to improve & actually have a potential playmaker opposite of Andre instead of an out position FB.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote