View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #58
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Lance Z has mentioned Ramses Barden either on the radio or on Twitter a time or two. That's why everyone else is mentioning him.
Barden is a poor man's JJ Stokes. And I wouldn't even really want JJ Stokes himself, much less a poor man's version.
Never listen to Lance on the radio or read his articles. Not saying that I don't respect his football acumen, but I'm not a follower of his and I doubt "everyone else" is just throwing his name out there because one guy supposedly mentioned him. Never knew Lance even knew who the guy was. Could it be a possibility some guys know that we don't have money to go after a tier one guy and fans see potential because they've actually seen his development? Naw, that's just a crazy idea.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote