View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not kidding myself.

We always talk about how a few plays here and there made the Ravens Super Bowl champs....well, even though we were trying to piss HFA away on our own, had THAT call fallen our way (since NOW the NFL says it will) then that game is winnable. Easily.

After that call, you could see the depression set in on our defense. And our ****ing offense couldn't help out our defense to save its life. Our defense produces a turnover, deep inside Indy's end of the field, and the call gets ruled Tuck Rule. Big swing right there.

Who knows where it goes if we snuck HFA away from that game?

Don't get me wrong, I was already predicting Gary couldn't win 1 out of the final 2 games. Got flamed for it too. But that Tuck Rule situation was right when we were trying to turn the tide of that final game. It was doable right there.