View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #56
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

There are 3 guys that are currently graded very low by both cBS Sports and NFL Draft Scouts (6th round to FA).

One of them might even become a number one receiver.
Their potential is huge.
Their measurables are great.
Their tapes are good (but inconsistent).
Their QBs weren't very good.
Their teams were deep at the WR spots.

Mark Harrison (Rutgers), Rodney Smith (Florida St), and Marcus Davis (Va Tech).

I have no idea why they rated them so low.

I know that Mark Harrison had a head injury in 2011.
So there's the medical stuff to check out; otherwise, I think they are all clean.

At least one of these guys should turn into a solid number two.

Check out their size, arm length, hand size, 40 time, 20ss, 3-cone, vertical and broad jump (both at the combine and their pro day).

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013-nf...ide-receivers/

Marcus Davis is a QB convert; he made Bruce Feldman's (CBS Sports) freak list.
Feldman claimed that Davis was timed as fast as 4.37 at Va Tech and holds the school record in the vertical jump (44").

Last edited by 76Texan; 03-21-2013 at 09:35 PM.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote