View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #15
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential draft picks and "Pro Bowl Potential"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Dooley was reall great at building team moral. LOL
Was Dooley the one selling Rogers and Hughes drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Marquess Wilson, in my opinion, will be either the best receiver or second best behind Patterson to come out of this draft. Hope we can scoop him up with that 3rd round comp pick.
I don't kow if I like him as much as you do. But, I do think Wilson would be a good 3rd day pickup. Profiles as a WCO WR who can come up with the catch while covered.

I guess the guys I think are Pro Bowelers out of this draft are the guards, Warmack and Cooper. Both are better than last year's top guard, DeCastro, who went #24.