View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #52
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Ramses Barden 29 catches in 4 years? Has he been injured a lot too?
He's a small school guy so to be fair to him his first 2 years were throw aways. He's shown flashes at times this past year, but I'm not sure what his deal is there. Change of scenery might be best ala someone we know, but his skill level and potential jump off the screen watching him.

I remember a guy coaching at Texas State told me when they played him in college to watch out for him. He seemed really clumsy and awkward his rookie year, but it looks like he's finally grown into his body and found his stride physically.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote