View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #49
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
DE only due to poor hip swivle and probably not a 3-4 OLB. IMO, we cannot spend a first on DE. Needs to bulk up to play DE.
You guys who post quite a bit in the college board study a lot more of these guys than I do. I watch a ton on college ball, but not really looking at draft prospects and really analyzing them. I just know what the eye test tells me on him when I've watched him. Some team is gonna get a very motivated player. I personally don't see him as a DE, but I'll defer to you on this one.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote