View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #45
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I don't think there are as many guys at the very top-end of the draft as in some years but there's a lot of good WRs this year.
Right, I don't see a AJ Green or Julio Jones in this class. But, there are good WRs of all types through 3 or 4 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm a big fan of Keenan Allen. Produced at Cal despite horrible QB play.
Really hoping Allen slips to the Texans. Maybe there are enough questions about his injury to make WR hungry teams like the Vikings and Rams pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What bro?? Next you're gonna tell me the sky is blue?
FYI, the sun is hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I personally am till a big Lestar Jean supportr, and think given a full opportunity he ould become a big time play maker.
Other than a couple of preseasons ago, I haven't seen squat from Jean. JAG, as far as I can tell.