View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #36
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67767 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
TBH I still believe they need another safety. As much as they are in 6 db , three safety looks and the fact that Keo is the guy behind Reed and Manning .... Im looking at one in the top 4 rounds still.

The only place I want Keo playing is on ST.
You and I are spot on with that issue as well...hell I started a safety thread in the draft forum. Maybe a better example would be after signing lechler we'd get a report from espn like, "The Texans no longer consider punter a high area of need in the draft..."?

I actually think the Reed signing will hurt us in a way. We'll undervalue the safety position now despite all the 3 safety sets and wait to get one later...