View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #41
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
ILBs seem to be the "new RBs" -- value(cost) quickly dropping. Some decent options out there that look better than what we had in '12. Hopefully we can steal one in this buyer's market. May depend on Reed's numbers.
I wonder if this is because with the increased emphasis on the passing game and the proliferation of mutant TEs that are too fast for LBs to cover that teams are playing their ILBs less.

It's why I don't see the Texans using a high draft pick on an ILB. I'd rather them get a cheap vet and use a lower pick on someone to backup.

I don't think we see anyone else signed until after the draft. Maybe a minor guy or a returning player.

With 4 picks in the first 95 I would like to see:
WR
NT
S
OLB or T if they don't think Newton's the guy

With the final 5 picks:
CB
ILB
OLB or T
TE
QB/P/FB It would depend on if there is a QB they think can be the guy at some point.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote