View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
As much as I'd love a Tavon Austin or Hunter in the 1st I'm seeing Jarvis Jones falling to us because of his slow 40. I don't care what that guy ran, when I watched him play he was always all over the field. Special talent all around so if he's there I just don't see how we can pass on him. Think he can make a Suggs like impact.
DE only due to poor hip swivle and probably not a 3-4 OLB. IMO, we cannot spend a first on DE. Needs to bulk up to play DE.