View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004   #17
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sean Salisbury: Texans Are Playoff Contenders

The way I see it is, none of these dudes had Carolina picked to go to the Super Bowl at this time last season. They were all talking about TB going all the way or Philly making it happen. None of that panned out. Our team is good and I have loved playing against people and seeing their faces when they realize they were in for a fight in this one or lossed to us. Anybody remember what the Pitt fans looked like or how the Bills fans started booing their team after we won the game?

That to me is the satisfaction of winning these games.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote