View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
very deep WR class this year, as you can see by all the different favorites at our first pick. i for one am hoping to see Justin Hunter. good size (6'4", 200lbs), speed (4.41), i loved what i saw with his hands, and solid production last season (73rec for 1083yds and 9td's).
Not arguing but to be accurate he dropped 14 lbs to 196 to hit the 4.41. I'd rather see him at 210 and 4.5 in NFL