View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #18
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Yeah i am not a big college fan i just look at mocks and then watch film on some of the guys i think the texans have a shot at. Wasnt overly impressed with any, not like i was with AJ when he was coming out of college
AJ is a borderline HOFer. Pretty rare to find a guy like that, even at the top of the draft, let alone at the bottom of the first. This draft is plenty strong at WR. No AJs or Megatrons, but there is some legit talent.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote