View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #9
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2514 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF
Default Re: "It's always been a fumble"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well there are more than just Raiders fans who should be pissed.

EVERY TUCK CALL SINCE THEN has screwed defenses. Has anybody calculated how many defenses since that Snow Job have been ****ed over by the Tuck Rule? That'd be a great Grantland article topic.

I know of one: Last season's Texans-Colts game in Indy, IIRC, where Luck fumbled the **** out of a ball.....and the refs ruled it a Tuck Rule situation. We lost HFA because of that, since it would have been a turnover that gave us the ball about 20 yards from the EZ. That game could have changed dramatically right there. But no. ****ing Tuck Rule.

I guess I'm glad it's finally gone, but it's cost a lot of teams over the years. Not just Oakland.
Yeah, don't kid yourself...We lost HFA because the Texans stunk the last six games of the season.
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote