View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #36
msbbc833
Veteran

Rep Power: 577 msbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Agreed again. At first I thought that that there was no way we could sign Brad Jones. Guy is 27 years old and a proven 3 down backer. Now since the feeding frenzy has subsided I believe that it is a real possibility that we can sign a starter at ILB for a reasonable price. IMO Brad Jones is clearly the cream of the crop but Dansby would also be a massive upgrade. We could probably sign Larry Grant for cheap but I would prefer a proven starter.
Brad Jones stays with Packers http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ns-to-packers/
msbbc833 is offline   Reply With Quote