View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #40
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft Sign up

I guess I could take the Bears if you need someone. Anyone know how many picks they have? Either that, or I would trade for the Browns

My old drafts aren't exactly shining...

2012: Browns Draft so far:
1.4 Justin Blackmon WR
1.22 Mike Adams OT
2.37 Whitney Mercilus DE
3.68 Brandon Weeden QB
4.101 Lamichael James RB
4.119 Travis Lewis LB
5.132 Asa Jackson CB

For the 6th and 7th I would have taken Dajohn Harris, DT USC and Eric Page, WR Toledo. Dajohn probably shouldn't be on the board this late, but he would be excellent depth behind Phil Taylor and A Rubin. Eric Page is the kind of guy I want in the slot. Small speedy guy with great hands who can do a lot of great things. He would also become the second kick returner next to Cribbs and a backup punt returner in case Cribbs gets hurt (likely). If we were doing comp picks, I would have taken Cyrus Grey somewhere in the 6th as well. The Browns have two 6ths and two 7ths as comp picks this year. Would grab the punter from Rice with a comp 7th.

2011 - Browns:
1. Robert Quinn, DE - 14th to Rams
2. Cory Liguet, DT - 18th to Chargers
3. Marcus Gilbert OT - 63rd to Steelers
4. Greg Little, WR - 59th to the Browns
5. Kendrick Burney, CB - UDFA
6a. Owen Marecic, FB - 124th to the Browns
6b. Ross Homan, OLB - 200th to the Vikings