View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #35
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Ah, thanks.

Have been a bit absence on the Internet the past 48 hours, so I didn't know.

Well, Miami certainly is signing guys up left and right. I think they could be pretty good if Hartline continues his streak of good play. With Mike Wallace added, and a QB a year older, might be pretty good and can challenge Patriots.
I'm not sure if they're ready to challenge the Patriots just yet. Ryan Tannehill had a decent season as a rookie, but he would have to take a big step forward in order for them to even think about winning the AFC East. I would not be surprised if they are a wild card team next season though.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote