View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013   #33
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
ILBs seem to be the "new RBs" -- value(cost) quickly dropping. Some decent options out there that look better than what we had in '12. Hopefully we can steal one in this buyer's market. May depend on Reed's numbers.
Agreed again. At first I thought that that there was no way we could sign Brad Jones. Guy is 27 years old and a proven 3 down backer. Now since the feeding frenzy has subsided I believe that it is a real possibility that we can sign a starter at ILB for a reasonable price. IMO Brad Jones is clearly the cream of the crop but Dansby would also be a massive upgrade. We could probably sign Larry Grant for cheap but I would prefer a proven starter.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote